2014 Porsche Cayman Launch Party

weavedesigns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone! I wanted to get some feedback on my most recent video, mostly because I've never done an event like this before. I shot a launch party for a local Porsche dealership last week, and plan to do more but want to definitely get better! I know there is plenty room for improvement but what do you all think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Overall, not bad.

There were some shots that you could have done without. The car shots outdoors towards the middle were nicely executed. The jerky shots during the dance sequence as well as when people were entering were jarring though.

The sales manager should have rehearsed what he was going to say. Lots of "uhhs" and "ahhhhs' going on, in addition to him clearly not planning out what he was going to say in advance. He should have known the date of the party right off the bat.

Overall, not bad.

There were some shots that you could have done without. The car shots outdoors towards the middle were nicely executed. The jerky shots during the dance sequence as well as when people were entering were jarring though.

The sales manager should have rehearsed what he was going to say. Lots of "uhhs" and "ahhhhs' going on, in addition to him clearly not planning out what he was going to say in advance. He should have known the date of the party right off the bat.

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah the shots of the guy doing the flip and the unveil were all unanticipated but needed to be in it (more the unveil but the flip was cool) They never communicated to me how long the dance was when it would end so I could be in front of the car for the unveil, but you live and learn. The interview was last minute, He didn't have much time to prepare and we only could do one take.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back