20D for $1000?!?!

I would stay as far away from them as I could. Any dealer that advertises a D2X for $3600 : http://www.expresscameras.com/prodetails.asp?prodid=291203&start=1 can't be trusted. This is the kind of place that will sell you the camera for a grand, then add the battery, charger, docs, and software a piece at a time and not sell the package for less than 120% of the B&H price. And don't think you can get the camera by itself or within a reasonable time. Sorry for the rant, but the market has too darn many crooks, this is but one.

Excellent thread Ghoste. I have been questioning the Idea since I saw an ad D2X $2,300. I do not get how they do it. Now I will be super leary of camera purchases on the World Wide Web. At this moment in time I am sticking with B&H. I give it about 5 minutes 'till I change my mind again.

Extra credit for Dan. That reseller ratings is just what I have been looking for.

Well actually that place doesn't matter to me now lol. I just found out I can get the 20D for $1050 from my Canon Employee Discount :D WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i would like to know who really writes those testimonials - obviously not a customer!

and what is this about?!
5star2.gif

Well Canon Employee Discount is 50% off list. So it's a a couple hundred less then cost. I think I can get it for like 2,800?

Most reactions

Back