I Love Topaz Photo AI

Scott Whaley

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been experimenting using different settings on my Canon R5. My most recent project was to raise my ISO as high as it would go which is 50,200. I went outside around dusk when the sun was starting to fall behind the horizon. I shot some photos in manual mode with the shutter speed at 1/1000, my aperture was at f13 due to me using my 150-600 sports lens with a 2X extension, and the ISO was set at 50,200. I saved the file in CRAW format. The original photo was very grainy as I knew it would be. I ran the photo through Topaz Photo AI to remove the noise and to sharpen the photo. It is just amazing what you can do with Topaz Photo AI. All of those old photos which you may have thought were no good can now be saved. Here is the original photo with no processing and also the photo run through Topaz Photo AI.

Plain Photo - No p;rocessing (1 of 1).jpg

Photo Run Through Topaz Photo AI (1 of 1).jpg

I've been using Photo AI since it came out and am very impressed by its capabilities. Nice Cowbird shot!

Nice save!

I have been using Topaz for a few years now, good stuff....

Reactions: pez
Count me as well as a big fan of Topaz AI/Topaz Labs. Plus, pretty good customer service. When I had an old copy that stopped worked, they tried to troubleshoot (quick response). When that didn't work, they comped me the new version.

I've been using Topaz products for several years. I have Photo AI, but I still just use DeNoise AI most of the time. I never sharpen in PS, just open the image in DeNoise for sharpening and denoise. Great products that have become indispensable to me.

Count me as well as a big fan of Topaz AI/Topaz Labs. Plus, pretty good customer service. When I had an old copy that stopped worked, they tried to troubleshoot (quick response). When that didn't work, they comped me the new version.

Yes their customer support has been helpful to me as well. When I switched from PC to Mac I had issues with my account not showing the full suite of Topaz products I had purchased years before so wasn’t able to download the Mac versions and they resolved it quickly. I have not found a better sharpening or Denoise tool. And so much quicker than the new Adobe version.

I’m a fan but haven’t upgraded to the latest version. I’m hearing it’s pretty spectacular.

I’m a fan but haven’t upgraded to the latest version. I’m hearing it’s pretty spectacular.
It really is.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back