Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't know about this one...

p196766735-4.jpg

LOL.....made me laugh!!!:hug::
Thanks Babe!!!

It did? Why? :) (I think I know, but... like I said... I don't know about this one!)

The face that is made on the left side is just funny. I think it reminds me of something when I was a kid......=)

That's what I thought. It kind of looks like a character from Sesame Street... Needless to say, it was unintended.

lol........it might be from Sesame Street....lol Now you are going to drive me cray trying to figure out who I'm thinking of....=)

What reaction were you looking for? Or do you want to wait to post that.

Haha it looks like it came from the first part of those discover card commercials where they have objects appearing like faces all sad, and then happy ones. reminded me of that.

you were right invisible, it looks like cookie monster.

What reaction were you looking for? Or do you want to wait to post that.
Honestly, I wasn't going for any reaction with this one. I had been shooting that old bus for a while and then decided to shoot it with a lens that I haven't been breaking out lately. This is the result and, like I said, I wasn't really sure about it. Now I know what the problem is: the composition is not abstract enough so the image is kind of an in-betweener. It needs some aggressive cropping or some good-ole discarding :)

you were right invisible, it looks like cookie monster.

I think supraman nailed it, it looks like the Cookie Monster :lol:

Thanks everybody for taking a look and commenting!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back