What's new

$235- Canon EF-S 17-85mm IS USM with 2 filters- $235

triet

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Buffalo, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Up for sale is a Canon EF-S 17-85mm IS USM with Hoya UV filter + a GPL filter. I bought this lens with my 40D a year and a half ago in Japan. It has always been protected with UV filter. Works flawlessly. I had to send it to be repaired once though, because the UV filter got stuck on the lens. Some scratches but it doesn't affect picture quality.
I love this lens, however I'm upgrading to 5d and I can no longer use it.
Price is $235 shipped via paypal. Will consider trading for a prime Sigma.
Local pick-up available. I'm in Buffalo, NY.

Pictures by this lens:
4089578259_82b1922c97_b.jpg


4089638921_fda25a2fa1_b.jpg

The lens:
5245772050_05e932052a_b.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom