23c2 enlarger

tracer02

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have just acquired an enlarger. I had a few questions I was hoping someone could help with. It seems to have a few things I am not familiar with. I have videos of it plus photos. Would anyone with expertise in this area be willing to exchange a few emails and discuss? This is not spam.

I've used one (or a similar model) in a community darkroom at a local university; can't say how much I could help but I'm pretty good at printing.

You could post here, we have nothing to do (well, I can't speak for everyone), and we like to talk film and darkroom (speaking for every one of us who are into film and darkroom!).

Besler 23C II...pretty common enlarger back in the 1980s... used in many a school and University darkroom... I would wager that you could find an online instruction manual with a bit of Google searching.

Hi, I've moved your thread to a more appropriate forum, where you're likely to get more views. I've used a Beseler 23C II in the past. Very approachable, straightforward enlarger.

Why not post your questions right here, along with photos of it if you have them? We can be a helpful bunch. :)

Most reactions

Back