Greetings from S/E Idaho, USA

SpiritMingler

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My name is Steve, and I am new to TPF, but have been into photography since I was in high school in the early 1970's. I have been retired for ten years now, and finally finding time to dust off my trusty Canon 5D and tune up my kit and get busy taking photos again. My other remaining hobbies include RVing, mixology and metal yard art creation. I hope to spend some time perusing the forums and familiarizing myself with things around here, then ask questions and post some photos!

Welcome aboard

My name is Steve, and I am new to TPF, but have been into photography since I was in high school in the early 1970's. I have been retired for ten years now, and finally finding time to dust off my trusty Canon 5D and tune up my kit and get busy taking photos again. My other remaining hobbies include RVing, mixology and metal yard art creation. I hope to spend some time perusing the forums and familiarizing myself with things around here, then ask questions and post some photos!
Welcome to the Forum!

Sounds like you're up for it. Good chance you won't get any worse at photography, so shoot all you can!
Provided they stay on their meds, most here are patient, helpful, experienced and smart. That's what they tell me, anyway.

Welcome and enjoy the forum.

Hello and welcome. My wife and I are avid Rv'ers also. It goes well with photography.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back