24 Season 1 (review) (don't read if you haven't watched)

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After watching seasons 2-present I never truely understood the pain that has enraged Jack all this time.

Finally, after just watching season 1 straight through, I get it.

First of all NINA!!! What a biotch!! Man, not a hint at ALL the WHOLE season. I knew she was bad, so I was looking for the hints and nothing. They waited until the very LAST two episodes. whoa.

And I love the scene where Nina tells Jack Kim is dead so he just goes mental, packs 5 clips and kills everyone in 5 seconds. Then unloads 10 bullets in Victor.

HA!! That's what you get!!

Wow, in conclusion, I'm so glad Terry get's capped at the end. I would think she was more annoying than Kim if I didn't know she was gonna die at the end. Amnesia? for four hours? Gimme a break loser.

Also Chapelle. What a dick, so glad Jack gets to kill him in Season 3...or was it 4...whatever.

I would say out of all the seasons, season 2,3 and the current season are the best.

Congratulations on your first quality programing Fox network. Finally you got something worth watching...for 5 years.

from what i head about keifer today, you may not have another season...

dude cant get his act together..... shame that, cuase he is so adorable..

haha glad you finally got around to season 1 bace. I just rewatched it myself (I got my gf hooked now). It's amazing how much the show has changed from the first season, so much bigger, more intense. SOOOOO Good.

Just out of curiosity, cause I didnt see a thread for it, did you see the most recent episode? if you havent, drop everything and watch it now. One of the best episodes yet. Mind boggling.

yeah...the ****ing PRESIDENT??? What sniveling little sh!t bucket that guy is.

And yeah, I'm pretty they were wrapping the show up with this season.

They just killed everyone off so...it makes sense.

yeah you might be right, I hope they don't end it though, what would I watch if 24 goes off the air?

bace said:
And yeah, I'm pretty they were wrapping the show up with this season.
They just killed everyone off so...it makes sense.

I just read that they signed up Sutherland for 3 more seasons.....

Antarctican said:
I just read that they signed up Sutherland for 3 more seasons.....

Yeah. Someone posted it here earlier. I think that was stupid. I won't watch it anymore. Not on TV that's for sure. I'm just gonna wait till the show is done and download.

To be honest, it was so far fetched that it was entertaining when it started. Now it's just getting...boring I think.

Meh. Who knows. They might have a crazy reason to bring it back.

Maybe secretary Heller will be the president next season. That I might watch.

Most reactions

Back