24 Thread (Spoilers)

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, there's really no spoilers. If you didn't watch last night episode you're effing crazy.

Like...Speechless.

Robocop is so friggin bad ass, when Jack catches him, he's gonna get effed up hard. He's like Jack Bauers equal or something. Like trained by the same people but on the darkside or something.

I can't wait for next weeks episode. So happy I finally have cable.

Any enemy of Jacks is an enemy of mine!

BLASPHEEEEME!!!

Chris Henderson is perhaps the only man we have met in 5 seasons who is as intelligent and resourceful as Jack. Unfortunately Jack will kill him at some point this season. And why did that gaurd in the room with Lynn make a break for the outside rather than staying in the room like a chump. If Im going to die Im at least goign to give myself a chance.

kelox said:
I didn't want to tell you but you've forced my hand. Yanni is Jack's secret lover. Has been for years. Sorry to break it to you like this.

Really?

Yanni?

Really?

That's crazy?

How did you find that out?

Yanni?

Really?

Holy Cow?

And all this time I thought...

Wow.

That's crazy.

Thanks for letting me know.

Wow.

D-50 said:
Chris Henderson is perhaps the only man we have met in 5 seasons who is as intelligent and resourceful as Jack. Unfortunately Jack will kill him at some point this season. And why did that gaurd in the room with Lynn make a break for the outside rather than staying in the room like a chump. If Im going to die Im at least goign to give myself a chance.

Yeah totally, this guy is so badass it's not even funny. They're gonna have a mad show down at the end, and I bet they're both gonna die. Some crazy gun battle or something. You heard it here first.

kelox said:
No second. I read that somewhere online about a month ago.

DAMN YOU!!! I swear I don't read spoilers. I thought of that all by myself after I realized that robocop was almost dead and came back to stab Tony Almeida. Like...that's totally something Jack would do.

They're equals in everyway.

Most reactions

Back