What's new

"25 Days of Christmas" photo project

Vrdubssat

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2011
Messages
57
Reaction score
7
Location
PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I decided with Christmas coming soon that I would do a photo a day Christmas edition. I'm 6 days as I started on the 1st so I will dump the first 6 days now. I will update daily with the new Christmas inspired photos. Enjoy and throw some C&C in you like!
Day 1:

Hunting for the perfect tree... by A|bennett photography, on Flickr

Day 2:

"Buddha Claus" by A|bennett photography, on Flickr

Day 3:

It's a VW Christmas by A|bennett photography, on Flickr

Day 4:

Dasher, Dancer & Prancer by A|bennett photography, on Flickr

Day 5:

Santa Bokeh by A|bennett photography, on Flickr

Day 6:

My nephew's first Christmas! by A|bennett photography, on Flickr
 
OMG where did you get that beautiful VW ornament?!

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk witg erroes
 
Nice shots. Looking forward to seeing some more in the next couple of days.

Too bad my Christmas pictures came out like total garbage.

Keep up the good work.
 
VW ornament, who's the VW fan? we have like 10 on our tree since I get a new one from work every year. Nice shot.
 
VW ornament, who's the VW fan? we have like 10 on our tree since I get a new one from work every year. Nice shot.

The man behind the camera! First love/hobby is VW's and second is photography.
 
VW ornament, who's the VW fan? we have like 10 on our tree since I get a new one from work every year. Nice shot.

The man behind the camera! First love/hobby is VW's and second is photography.

Same here! What you drive?

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk witg erroes
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom