28-80mm Lens and filters For Nikon $100 OBO on Lens

Sachphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If you would like a lens that would be decent and at a good price. I have a Pheonix 28-80mm F/3.5-5.6 for sale. It goes for 90 new. I do not need it as I have moved up to the nikon 28-80 f/2.8. Make me an offer and it yours. I am pretty flexible and do not need it. This would be a good lens for any budget minded person or someone just starting out who is looking for a lens to get them by till they can afford a better one.

I have two filters for it that would be helpful when shooting.
1. Tiffen Circular polarizer
2. Tiffen Neutral Density

If you want the lenses and filter I would take 100 for the kit. The filters are around 30 each plus the lens at 90. New it would be around 150.

This lens served me well for my needs. I shot portraits and landscape with it. It would be a decent lens to start shooting with until you can afford one of the more expensive f/2.8 lenses. I have done about 8 weddings 5 senior portraits sessions and a couple different portrait sessions with this lens. Check this link out on my website. I shot the session with this lens.

http://sachphotography.us/Galleries/...und/index.html

Cheers...
Daniel Sach

P.S. Everything is in good shape with original packing. No scratches or marks to be seen.

Last edited:
Great guy to work with. He's flexible and will get you what you need. +1 Daniel Sach

Most reactions

Back