$2k pre-christmas santa offer

Patrice

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
I've just been offered the following lenses as a package deal for $2000: all used, obviously, but well cared for.

Nikkor 17-35 f/2.8
Nikkor 28-70 f/2.8
Nikkor 80-200 f/2.8 AFS
Nikkor 300 f/4 AF(D)

Christmas come early! Don't need them but what the heck, might be able to trade for something interesting later on, or save them for one of my kids.

Patrice said:
I've just been offered the following lenses as a package deal for $2000: all used, obviously, but well cared for.

Nikkor 17-35 f/2.8
Nikkor 28-70 f/2.8
Nikkor 80-200 f/2.8 AFS
Nikkor 300 f/4 AF(D)

Christmas come early! Don't need them but what the heck, might be able to trade for something interesting later on, or save them for one of my kids.

Dang that's a sweet deal

Or sell them separately!

I'll take the 300 f/4d if you don't want it!!!!!!! :)

Yeah, you def are getting a good deal. Split up what you don't want/need and make a killer savings on what you do. Of course don't do this is this is a hook-up from friend-to-friend that would have otherwise charged more.

I told my friend I did not want the lenses as I'm good for glass at the moment, and besides, $2k would go a long ways towards the new telescope mount I'm hankering after.

A young HS student nearby is working her butt off to help her family financially, is getting good grades and has somewhat of a niche photo business with young mothers in this area. She does not have the best of gear, her family is not well off, and every penny she makes at photography, at pumping gas and stocking department store shelves gets absorbed in the family budget.

The lenses were donated to her. She'll make good use of them.

I told my friend I did not want the lenses as I'm good for glass at the moment, and besides, $2k would go a long ways towards the new telescope mount I'm hankering after.

A young HS student nearby is working her butt off to help her family financially, is getting good grades and has somewhat of a niche photo business with young mothers in this area. She does not have the best of gear, her family is not well off, and every penny she makes at photography, at pumping gas and stocking department store shelves gets absorbed in the family budget.

The lenses were donated to her. She'll make good use of them.

That is awesome!

you are the type of friend to have. You know it will come back to you in the form of good karma.

Donated? That's awesome.

Most reactions

Back