What's new

2nd attempt at HDRish. Im bored Looky looky

zendianah

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 29, 2007
Messages
1,310
Reaction score
1
Location
Denver, CO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1 raw image. 3 exposures. I had to. The train was moving. Not fast but fast enough. Am I on the right track? Sort of? Hell NO? My subject needs to be better. I thought it was kinda cool the colors. I will show you a before and after pic.

Original

scaled.php



HDRish
scaled.php



I am sorry for the links. I hate them IMAGESHACK should be called IMAGESUCK they are down. :)
 
i like it, definite nice enhancement but not overdone
 
Thank you Mesoam ! I am VERY new at HDR and just practicing. I need to get a better more interesting subject. I was at Eliges this weekend and just took that pic on the train. It was colorful so I decided.. Why the hell not.
 
If its only from 1 RAW image its not technically HDR, because it still lacks high dynamic range. It looks good, but a little less gamma would look better. Nice start, start trying to actually use differant exposures and you will get better.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom