What's new

2nd Photoshoot

JRIOS209

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 17, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Salida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was my second photo shoot as I start to go from video to photography, but it was only just for fun with two friends. Still very new to photography. Once again any input is very much appreciated. The sun had pretty much set by the time these shots were taken, so my ISO was up. I shot on a 7D 28mm 1.8

$andrew_1022013_01_v2.webp$neeko_1022013_01_v2.webp$neeko_1022013_02_v2.webp
 
I like the first image; the Hope on the T-shirt is missing on the face of the boy :D
 
I'd clone out the wire in middle image
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom