What's new

2nd post with some pictures i had laying around

dj isa

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
so cali
here is a picture of my puppy & pictures from ALCATRAZ in San Francisco. If you don't know what Alcatraz is, I highly recommend you look it up. Travel tip to Alcatraz: be sure to get the audio tour.:D

1. My puppy hanging out.
random006.jpg


2. The windows in the cafeteria the inmates looked through everyday.
frisko111.jpg



3. There was ONE sink in the cafeteria
frisko108.jpg



4. Everything was kept the way it was. Broken or not.
frisko077.jpg
 
Very cute, super-cute puppy :lovey:
Makes me want to grab him/her out of the screen and cuddle him/her.

Should I ever make it that far west, I will definitely give Alcatraz a visit, too. So far, however, I have never travelled that far west in all my life...

The inmates could LOOK THROUGH that window of the cafeteria?
It no longer looks like they really could ;). Too much grime... ;)
 
First and second are very good...id like to maybe see more fun in the first one, and what about (I know it probs wasnt possible and I accept that) having someone leaning out smiling above the dog?
Id also like to see #2 in a high contrast black and white :)
 
very nice pictures..

1, 2 and 4 i like.... aww and dexter.. he's such a cutie... lets take photos of him at the park soon!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom