2nd shooting for weddings

12sndsgood

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.square1photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In case anyone is interested www.creativelive.com is havine a "how to be a 2nd shooter" taught by Jasmine Star and her husband J.D. today on their site. Should be some good tips and info for anyone wanting to get into this field.

In case anyone is interested www.creativelive.com is havine a "how to be a 2nd shooter" taught by Jasmine Star and her husband J.D. today on their site. Should be some good tips and info for anyone wanting to get into this field.

lol, do people really need to be taught how to take instructions from another photographer?

If I second for someone I ask them exactly what I should do and If I have a second I tell them exactly what to do. We're talking what shots to get, when to get them, and exactly where to shoot the pictures from.

Creative Live always has really great info. I highly recommend.

lol, do people really need to be taught how to take instructions from another photographer?

If I second for someone I ask them exactly what I should do and If I have a second I tell them exactly what to do. We're talking what shots to get, when to get them, and exactly where to shoot the pictures from.

Second shooting is a skill like anything else. Learning some tips and tricks going in will help you out in the long run. learning things you should be thinking about and asking the main about to help them out is a good thing. If your wanting to go into becoming a second shooter it's more valuble for you to go into it with a full understanding of what is involved.

Most reactions

Back