brianhuangbh
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 13, 2011
- Messages
- 191
- Reaction score
- 5
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hey guys. I recently sold my D7000 and D800 and I just found two left over batteries that don't fit any of the cameras I own now. These are genuine Nikon batteries, not fake ones or third party.
They are both brand new, never been used. One comes with the box, manual, and cap and the other one just comes with the cap.
I'm selling the one with the box for $50 and the one without for $45.
I don't feel that pictures are necessary for these items, but if someone wants them, I can post some.
I will trade for compact flash cards if you have some lying around.
They are both brand new, never been used. One comes with the box, manual, and cap and the other one just comes with the cap.
I'm selling the one with the box for $50 and the one without for $45.
I don't feel that pictures are necessary for these items, but if someone wants them, I can post some.
I will trade for compact flash cards if you have some lying around.