What's new

3 a.m.

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
287
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
7622083222_3ae2f39245_c.jpg
 
I would either adjust the color so it's not so sickly yellow, or just do a B&W conversion. Sodium lighting may be great for energy efficiency, but sucks for imaging.
 
480sparky said:
I would either adjust the color so it's not so sickly yellow, or just do a B&W conversion. Sodium lighting may be great for energy efficiency, but sucks for imaging.

I concur
 
WOW; the golden yellow of SVL converts the black of night to deep brown, making a compatible pair of colors; i like it :D
Would you attempt a B&W conversion also, as sparky has recommended?

:D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom