What's new

3 for C&C please

gaburko

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
by the river
3 pics from our recent trip to Alicante (Spain).

4321802166_4a6a569f20_b_d.jpg


4321862532_fbb67eb1a0_b_d.jpg


4321862544_2315eec313_b_d.jpg
 
#1 is terrific, nice composition, nice management of color. IMO, the vignetting on the bottom is a little on the heavy side.

Also, IMO the second two are nothing special, just captures of what there and the color treatment does provide the same impact as in #1.
 
#1 is terrific, nice composition, nice management of color. IMO, the vignetting on the bottom is a little on the heavy side.

Also, IMO the second two are nothing special, just captures of what there and the color treatment does provide the same impact as in #1.

Thanks for this The_Traveler. I also lean towards 1 :-)
What do you think about this one? This was a old books market in the center of the town and I really like the sneaky peek of the guy behind the column...this was actually the seller :-)

4321082037_15e4bd0411_b_d.jpg
 
I like the one of the old books market. I would have liked to see more depth of field in it though, and possibly tone down the warm tones just a hair?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom