What's new

3 images for CC

To everyone wondering why I took the d5000 back. I took it back because the d90 has a built in VR motor allowing me to use diffrent lenses. Also it has a second command wheel and a higher res screen. The 2nd command wheel has proven very useful in changing the settings. I used a low iso to bring out the color in the "wwed" and ocean shot.

It has a built in Auto Focus motor. The lenses have VR. Sony cameras have it in the body but nikon and canon but it in the lens. VR/IS. Not sure if you knew or it was just a mistake.
TJ

I know, it was a typo being that I am at school and am doing other things.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom