What's new

3 Little Girls

pixeldawg

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
155
Reaction score
2
Location
Alabama
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I shot this film shot some time back, when I lived in Talladega, Alabama and worked for the Talladega Daily Home newspaper. It was a wet, dank day and I was searching the countryside for something to shoot, and ran across these three charming little ladies. It always amazes me how children seem to find wonder in even the simplest of things, like a rain shower. Hope you enjoy this shot!


276Rain_Girls.jpg
 
Precious little scene! That old-fashioned umbrella really helps to make this one look ever so cute!
But I am still torn between thinking the very visible halo around them is ingenious or distractive...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom