Bend The Light

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi All,

Ok, so here are 3 mono images which I plan to print (about A3) and mounted. They're for an Open Subject mono print competition at my club.

I would like your opinions...they all need to be mono. With the boat I was going "dreamy", with the Ford I was going "mean" and with the picture of Annie, well...that's Annie. :)

Tell me what you think. ???

Bound by Bend The Light, on Flickr

Ford Popular 1958 BandW by Bend The Light, on Flickr

Annie at Weston Park BandW new by Bend The Light, on Flickr

Pretty cool! I especially like the last two, and the thematic connecton between them.

All well done!

The first 2 are very "BOLD" and I like these very much. The 3rd one just had me laughing. Very nice work. :thumbup::thumbup:

The first 2 are very "BOLD" and I like these very much. The 3rd one just had me laughing. Very nice work. :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks.

Hope you were laughing in a "nice" way about my daughter? :lol:

That cannot be the other way for sure; it is the way she posed and the way you framed alone are funny; she is very cute and i think i have seen her image even before( i added this, in case Conner missed a second visit ;) )

Regards :D

Thanks.

Hope you were laughing in a "nice" way about my daughter? :lol:

That cannot be the other way for sure; it is the way she posed and the way you framed alone are funny; she is very cute and i think i have seen her image even before( i added this, in case Conner missed a second visit ;) )

Regards :D

No, I didn't believe it would be in any other way...was just joking. :)

You probably have seen Annie around on here...She's one of my favourite subjects, along with big Sister Ruby. I am a very proud dad. :)

All great. Good work. I like the car the best. I think the black background is appropriate because your attention is not drawn away from the subject.

Thanks. I replaced the background for that reason...it was a stately home in the back. :)

Cheers

Most reactions

New Topics

Back