What's new

3 more dabbles into HDR

Bend The Light

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 8, 2010
Messages
2,591
Reaction score
375
Location
Barnsley, Oop-Nooerth, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I really liked the first image and its variation; the third looks like a museum shot; is it so?

Regards :D
 
I really like Images 1 and 3. Image one has that typical HDR look to it. Believe me, I know 1st hand. But with some post production work, you can tone it down to where it looks just about perfect. Here's two water scenics that are HDR of three images, then toned down a bite using Nikon View NX2,


DSCN2023_4_5_fused by jaw101, on Flickr


DSCN1921_1923_2022_fused by jaw101, on Flickr
 
Wow, great images. I really like the antique look that the second one has. I bet that would be an interesting effect with people as subjects.
 
The first image is one of the best uses of HDR I have seen lately. Very nice work.
 
I really liked the first image and its variation; the third looks like a museum shot; is it so?

Regards :D

Thanks. :)
That third image is really some trees...here's the unprocessed (other than jaypeggificating) version:


deep dark unprocessed by http://bendthelight.me.uk, on Flickr

I really like Images 1 and 3. Image one has that typical HDR look to it. Believe me, I know 1st hand. But with some post production work, you can tone it down to where it looks just about perfect. Here's two water scenics that are HDR of three images, then toned down a bite using Nikon View NX2,

Thanks. Sometimes things need to look real, sometimes not. I am not 100% happy with the first, but the mono version of it I am happy with. :)

Wow, great images. I really like the antique look that the second one has. I bet that would be an interesting effect with people as subjects.

Funny, I waited till my colleagues left the scene to take it. Need a few period people to add in, maybe? :)


The first image is one of the best uses of HDR I have seen lately. Very nice work.

Thank you. :)
 
#1 has too much noise for my taste, and you should be able to pull more detail out of the shadows.
I like the old feel of #2
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom