What's new

3 more from Flagler Beach Florida

The first and second are very good shots--two of the very best I have ever seen from your Flagler Beach stuff,which I have seen a lot of. I LOVE the way the water looks in that stone hole, and the second, oh,man, the eagle-like look to the rock is just incredible!
 
Thank you Derrel !! I really appreciate your comment !! Your avatar looks familiar to me,, did you attend Pop or another forum as well ?? Probably so,, you look quite active on this forum due to the amount of posts ;)
 
Yes, Pop Photo...I know your landscape work from there and from this forum. Again, these are just outstanding. I like you, have had the same avatar for a couple of years now.
 
Thank you for commenting mj and Scott,, much appreciated !!
 
wow they are beautiful pics... never knew it was so pretty there.
 
Wicked shots!
 
Hey my parents live in Flagler Beach they directly across the street from the Snack Shack on A1A.
 
Wow great shots, love the second shot
 
thank you all for the comments,, very much appreciated !!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom