What's new

Pete Ruma; hello, all!

Peter (Pete) Ruma

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 15, 2025
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Location
Vero Beach, Florida
Hey, photographers! My name is Peter Ruma and I just wanted to intro myself because I’m very new to the art, which is for me more of a deliberate hobby to accompany some of my other interests (sailing and birdwatching). I am from Vero Beach, Florida, and I think there are a lot of opportunities here as far as photos go, but I’ll need to train my eye. It’s great to be here; thanks!

Pete Ruma
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8798.webp
    IMG_8798.webp
    161.8 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3107.webp
    IMG_3107.webp
    604.1 KB · Views: 35
Hey, photographers! My name is Peter Ruma and I just wanted to intro myself because I’m very new to the art, which is for me more of a deliberate hobby to accompany some of my other interests (sailing and birdwatching). I am from Vero Beach, Florida, and I think there are a lot of opportunities here as far as photos go, but I’ll need to train my eye. It’s great to be here; thanks!

Pete Ruma
Welcome to the Forum!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom