They're all quite nice.
#1 I'm not sure about the string of lights lower right. I think it wants SOMETHING down there, something else in the frame than the main string of lights, but I'm not sure that's the right thing.
#2 is a lovely frame all around. Just beautiful. Nice breadth of tone from light to dark, nice translucent shadows. Lovely subject. Perhaps a hair on the busy side, overall. A large print would handle that nicely, I think.
#3 is quite busy, and I'm not sure you have the focus in the best place. I kind of dig the .. are those exhaust pipes? just behind the plane of focus. In general I think a little more DoF would have helped. I think also going a little tighter would help this, get rid of the smily face and whatever it is upper left. It's still got a lot of appeal, but I think it's perhaps the weakest of the three.
Overall these seem to be mostly decorative, and there's nothing wrong with that. But, still, they don't evoke much mood or emotion from me. They're just nice to look at.