I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't mean to complain about the weather. Things down in Florida have been scary and it looks likely to be getting worse. Anyone down there is welcome to come up here to Edmonton but...

THREE INCHES OF SNOW! this morning. It's sept. 9th for crying out loud.

Big Mike said:
I don't mean to complain about the weather. Things down in Florida have been scary and it looks likely to be getting worse. Anyone down there is welcome to come up here to Edmonton but...

THREE INCHES OF SNOW! this morning. It's sept. 9th for crying out loud.

man, don't i wish. i'm hatin the steamy heat here down here...

I do not miss Michigan's weather one bit. While it never snowed in September, we had some godawful Halloweens to run around in as kids. As an adult, I think I lived there one more year while starting my working career, and knew then that digging out every morning at 6:30 AM from an overnight "dusting" of two inches was for the freakin' birds. :x

Atlanta's summers can be oppressive, too, though! :sun:

I really do like the winters up here. I love snow, hockey...heck even the cold sometimes. But it's September...this is just wrong.

I have my company golf tournament on Saturday.

Almost all of the farmers still haven't harvested their crops yet.

I know the snow will melt and it will be a long time till it stays for good...but it's SEPTEMBER.

That's probably an indication that the snow will be early here in NH also. The snow usually flies next month or so. I also LOVE the snow, I say, bring it on. The advertisments for the Ski resorts are on the radio already trying to sell early season passes. It only a matter of time now..........

K8 said:
That's probably an indication that the snow will be early here in NH also. The snow usually flies next month or so. I also LOVE the snow, I say, bring it on. The advertisments for the Ski resorts are on the radio already trying to sell early season passes. It only a matter of time now..........

:shock: :shock: :shock: Next month, really?????????????

you Californian.. get offffff... gimme some sun! here we have snow for 3 months a year... but in most cases it is rain with snow that falls. yah :(

Hey, we get snow here :)

Ok, so I don't actually get it where I live, and its really only on the moutains a few thousand feet higher in elevation. But, if I want snow during the winter, I can always drive up there! :p

Most reactions

Back