3 pics C&C please! :)

mellowGOLD

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Short intro: My interest in photography started strangely enough with my iPhone. Within a few months I decided to buy a dSLR learn how to shoot better photographs. I've had the dSLR for a month now, I'm learning the manual modes and exposure, etc. Here are 3 pics that I thought looked good, hoping to hear your C&C!

4308442240_aba02d7989_b.jpg

1. Taken this morning. I didn't have any specific goals with this shot, just wanted to capture the water drops.

4299896184_e39ff9e29c_b.jpg

2. Taken a few days ago. I'm pleased with the pic and only did some minor editing but I'm concerned that it looks "fake"

4299140821_bc1679201f_b.jpg

3. Also taken a few days ago. I can't pinpoint why, but I really like this photo.

I will try to learn from all C&C

Thanks

***hmm... how to I get the pics to show up in the post?
Sry a bit busy, couldn't figure out how to get the pics in the post, will try to fix... later. meanwhile I think one link is on Flickr
Flickr: theMellowGold's Photostream
temporary link till i can find more time

It is the "Insert Image Button" right? then URL to the photo. not working for me :meh:

Last edited:
on flickr, click your picture, click all sizes, scroll down and see two text box post options. Copy and paste the bottom one.

With how the main limbs branch off from the trunks of the trees in the second picture, it seems to suggest they are supporting those clouds right behind them. I like it.

And the screen door water patterns in the third image depict a face looking to the right, and an alien/skull. Both are near the bottom of the screen, see if you can see what I see. Maybe I just have an overactive imagination.

#1 I like the color. Looks like a fine photo to me.

#3 Reminds me of something out of a "Matrix" movie. I also see the faces The Shoe is seeing but also see another in the upper right corner :lol:

:D
I saw the man looking to the right but no skull... and I cropped the black bar and skewed the screen door...
4310043116_779b0d1567_b.jpg

heres the edited version. Thanks for the comments!

The first one looks good. Maybe a bit soft, but it's not too bad.

Don't care for the second at all. Looks like a snapshot IMO.

The third shot is excellent!!!

I really like all 3!

The second one is my favorite, but the third definitely has something cool about it.

And I *do* see the Alien at the bottom lol

Ahhhhhggg its bugging me that you guys can see this alien and i cant...

Ahhhhhggg its bugging me that you guys can see this alien and i cant...

Don't feel bad Chriss...I can't see it either. I think it's like one of those Magic Eye pictures and I just can't get this one! I like it though! I like the first one a lot, too. Looks refreshing :)

Here's the Alien so everyone can see!

4299140821_bc1679201f_b.jpg

I should mention...if anyone ever played "Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders" in the early 90s...that looks like one of the aliens lol he's looking to the right.

i love the 1st and 2nd one!! Awesome pics, 3rd one makes me look too hard haha

Most reactions

Back