3 Pics for C+C from Ethiopia

gsm275

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Pics from my recent trip to Ethiopia for feedback. Lemme know what you think!

4790126436_9030e601d2_b.jpg

4787252475_9a42af41a4_b.jpg

4787884678_f15bf6ee1a_b.jpg

its a shame that the guy in the 1st pic was looking down kinda ruins it for me

The first I see in the first photo here is that blue rope hanging in the tree. Then I see the blurriness at the bottom (which so reminds me of my broken zoom lens, where I get such part-photo blurriness at times, and at other times not, assuming that one glass inside is loose). So there are two things that severely distract from this photo as such on my mind already. Further the person does not connect ...

In the third, the entire bottom part of the man reading is cut off, I'd have preferred to see some more. And there are two trees growing out of his head. Such (seemingly minor) details on background need to be observed when you go for people photography.

So when were you in Ethiopia? My dad and sister were there at the end of May. I haven't seen a single photo of theirs as yet, though. (We live a 3+ hour drive apart).

Thanks for the really good feedback. Just got back from my trip last week so hoping i'll have better pics to show off soon. I was all over the northern part of Ethiopia although these pics are from Lalibela and Semien Mountains.

Cheers~

The 3rd is my favorite - is he a kes?

Most reactions

Back