What's new

3 Pics Of Sunset

rizzie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 17, 2008
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Well I got rid of the xti and got the sd790. xti really wasnt for me so I let it go to be in someone elses hands that would do better with it. But this is my type of camera and I still love taking whatever kind of pics. This is my first time taking sunset pics so let me know what you think.

1.
2504516074_3a0b73bf1e.jpg


2.
2504515812_d59059c293.jpg


3.

 
They are nice. I like #3 the best.....
 
#2 and #3 aren't level ...

The sky in #1 and #2 is the most interesting to me. There's a lot of depth of field, and the clouds are very detailed. In #2 the reflection on the water is very nice as well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom