What's new

3 railroad pics

Matt.H

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are 3 pictures I took awhile back, I think around November of last year. The track is used by Amtrak and Norfolk Southern I believe. This section of track runs through Orange, VA and the bridge up ahead there goes into Montpelier Estate (James Madison's lifelong home) I dont like the first one all that much....... C & C welcome


HPIM0255.jpg



HPIM0257.jpg



HPIM0254.jpg
 
Can't help it but I like the first best of all --- that bright spot in the sky did not help you any at all ... and while the "mouse view" in three is also funny, I do like your vanishing point element in your first here plus your "old look" treatment.
 
The sepia toning in the first makes it look like this shot was taken ages ago. It's my favourite out of the three as well.
 
Im stuck on #2 and #3. Im not sure which I like more. All three are great shots though.
 
Thank you much! I like 1 and 2 the most personally, now that I look at it more, I think 3 is too dark.
 
I love the composition of the 1st one, it has a good use of the lines.
I cant see a subject in the other 2 photos
 
I have to say that #1 is most definitely my favorite of the 3. Looks so classic.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom