Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Fuji GW690lll, Foma 400

022-XL.jpg

And some people say Chesterfield has nothing to see!

And they would be correct. Now... if you go just a few miles down the road to Couch, or a little east to Sofa.... all sorts of wonderful scenic vistas!

Wonderful photo.

I didn't think a turnip mound sounded that appealing, like something I'd necessarily want to look at, lol but it made for a great photo.

Wonderful photo.

I didn't think a turnip mound sounded that appealing, like something I'd necessarily want to look at, lol but it made for a great photo.
Thank you very much I'm always looking for photos that are a bit comical like my favourite photographer Elliott Erwitt

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

tirediron said:
And they would be correct. Now... if you go just a few miles down the road to Couch, or a little east to Sofa.... all sorts of wonderful scenic vistas!
gsgary said:
vintagesnaps said:
Wonderful photo.

Thank you very much I'm always looking for photos that are a bit comical like my favourite photographer Elliott Erwitt

Tirediron, I see what you did there!

Yes, this is actually an unusual, offbeat, and amusing photo...I reallllly think this would grow on a person when seen as a mounted printed image. it is just...so odd, so...unexpected, and yet so straightforward.

I love Elliott Erwitt's work...that's why one of his famous quotes has been my sign line on TPF since I got here. This photo has that sort of Erwitt quality.

tirediron said:
gsgary said:
vintagesnaps said:
Wonderful photo.

Tirediron, I see what you did there!

Yes, this is actually an unusual, offbeat, and amusing photo...I reallllly think this would grow on a person when seen as a mounted printed image. it is just...so odd, so...unexpected, and yet so straightforward.

I love Elliott Erwitt's work...that's why one of his famous quotes has been my sign line on TPF since I got here. This photo has that sort of Erwitt quality.
I'm hoping to go on an advanced darkroom coarse where this will be printed large

I'm hoping to go on an advanced darkroom coarse where this will be printed large

I think this would look really cool as a BIG (like >20x30) print!
No problem with a 6x9 negative

Most reactions

New Topics

Back