3 shots from Santorini, Greece

cherrymoose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'd love comments and constructive criticism. ;)

88298204oy2.jpg

69256981dr8.jpg

13240917ct3.jpg

Wow, they are all amazing. I especially like #2, the lighting in that really looks good.

I think all 3 are great BUT... whats up with the fake vignetting in #1? And in #2 I'm almost positive you manipulated those clouds, but I could be wrong. :D #3 No complaints, it looks beautiful. Great job!

Thank you!

I think all 3 are great BUT... whats up with the fake vignetting in #1? And in #2 I'm almost positive you manipulated those clouds, but I could be wrong. :D #3 No complaints, it looks beautiful. Great job!

Thanks for the input. :)

#1: I'm not sure why I burned the edges, but after I did, I seemed to think it added a slight border effect and made the picture a tad more interesting. That's only my opinion, though, so everyone else could easily hate it. ;)

#2: See that little brown part in the middle of the clouds, and then that whole brownish line going through them to the left side of the photo? That's the part I manipulated. Originally, the gray clouds just kind of sat against the white, and I thought they needed something to contrast with eachother a little more, and to match the right side of the photo, which was already like that.

i like the first one and the second one is ok not the third one though, btw how do you burn stuff?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back