What's new

3 shots from Santorini, Greece

cherrymoose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
1,063
Reaction score
0
Location
Berkeley, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'd love comments and constructive criticism. ;)

1.
88298204oy2.jpg



2.
69256981dr8.jpg



3.
13240917ct3.jpg
 
Wow, they are all amazing. I especially like #2, the lighting in that really looks good.
 
I think all 3 are great BUT... whats up with the fake vignetting in #1? And in #2 I'm almost positive you manipulated those clouds, but I could be wrong. :D #3 No complaints, it looks beautiful. Great job!
 
Thank you!


I think all 3 are great BUT... whats up with the fake vignetting in #1? And in #2 I'm almost positive you manipulated those clouds, but I could be wrong. :D #3 No complaints, it looks beautiful. Great job!

Thanks for the input. :)

#1: I'm not sure why I burned the edges, but after I did, I seemed to think it added a slight border effect and made the picture a tad more interesting. That's only my opinion, though, so everyone else could easily hate it. ;)

#2: See that little brown part in the middle of the clouds, and then that whole brownish line going through them to the left side of the photo? That's the part I manipulated. Originally, the gray clouds just kind of sat against the white, and I thought they needed something to contrast with eachother a little more, and to match the right side of the photo, which was already like that.
 
i like the first one and the second one is ok not the third one though, btw how do you burn stuff?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom