4754286590_6dec491924_b.jpg

2)
4754286428_930436abaf_b.jpg

3)
4754286296_239dc2185b_b.jpg

i like #1
#2 is kind of crooked and quite noisey
# is abstract; i don't like it that much

I finally found one I dont like from you bitter.. #2. It looks like a fake HDR topaz produces out of one frame.

Of the three, #3 does it for me. I like the textures and colors.

Did you change the colors on this one? It almost looks like the bumpers installed on the side of buildings - which are usually black. Regardless, I still like the colors and textures of this one.

#1: love the composition and the play of lines.

#2: I find myself looking at the sky behind the subject more than the subject itself. Not really so interesting, imo. But not a bad shot either.

#3: Yay for bird shxt. Probably none there but that's what the white reminds me of, I like the textures available in the frame but I feel like I've seen it before? Idk...:grumpy: It's just not for me, I guess.

But #1 is my favorite.

Was the sky edited in on #2?
I like all.

They are all good but I love the third one. I LOVE textured walls ie. Concrete, old paint peeled walls, etc. They are of great use when using them in photo manipulation....textured overlays and such.

Obviously #1 is the keeper. #2 does seem to be off-kilter a tad. #3 is great for texture if you happen to be a 3D modeler and need something to coat models with. One thing though, why you gotta be so bitter?

I like number one and love number 3. What can I say Im a texture girl. Number 2 is ok just nothing like your I was high one which was phenom btw.

I like #1 and #3, but #2 doesn't do much for me. I like the colors and textures and the abstract nature of the last shot, and I like the train shot just because I like train photos, and the "airport"destination light on the train car adds a bit to the shot.

I finally found one I dont like from you bitter.. #2. It looks like a fake HDR topaz produces out of one frame.
No Topaz. All photoshop/lightroom. Same thing really though. I did 8 shots to do a Proper HDR, but the clouds were movin'...

Did you change the colors on this one? It almost looks like the bumpers installed on the side of buildings - which are usually black. Regardless, I still like the colors and textures of this one.
Yup, loading dock bumper. They are not true black though. The are old, weathered, oxidized, and shot in the blueish light of shade.

Was the sky edited in on #2?
I like all.
Nope, that was the sky. I was attracted to the horizontal cloud lines, and the vertical tower lines. Not my favorite, but I like it enough that I wanted to see what others thought.

The Train is my favorite of this bunch. The Rapids (trains) come every 10 minutes, and this was shot through a chain link fence. They were a tough subject.

I love the train one, mostly because of the destination.. "airport" obviously that should be the title.

I find #1 dark but I understand the glare off the sheet metal would blow out with a higher exposure. Do you suppose a CPL would help in this situation?

Most reactions

Back