Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My Maria <3

4754638743_42df9c7a4e.jpg

Maria's little feet

4754640105_aa167e2149.jpg

4755280400_d88413cdb9.jpg

And I know this one isn't a "good" picture.. But it was a quick snap I had to share because her expression made me laugh so much- Maria's sister =)

4755284216_ea977b7f60.jpg

I like all but #3 which seems oof to me. Do you us pp to brighten the eyes or are those really natural (nothing wrong with it just curious, I met a woman once in her 40's with eyes so vivid and unnaturally blue I had to ask and yes they were natural).
The clarity on those faces is:thumbup:.
Hair is somewhat blown out in last, but still nice.

I like all but #3 which seems oof to me. Do you us pp to brighten the eyes or are those really natural (nothing wrong with it just curious, I met a woman once in her 40's with eyes so vivid and unnaturally blue I had to ask and yes they were natural).
The clarity on those faces is:thumbup:.
Hair is somewhat blown out in last, but still nice.

Thanks, vtf =)

The eyes really are that blue! I only veryyy very slightly brightened them, because she was sitting in a shadow, and her entire face was a bit dark. One the first picture I only sharpened the detail on her eyes! I didn't really post the last one for C&C, especially with the blown out area and such.. but I just loved her expression =P

The feet are a bit oof in the third image, but not the entire foot. In the original, you can see the left side of her foot in crisp focus and it blurs by the little toe.. I just kind of liked it for the "feel. " Thanks for looking! =)

I find the skin tones are way off in pretty much all the images. They are all blue / greyish...giving them an undead look.

The composition on the first isn't flattering. The baby looks squashed in the frame...I'm thinking this might of been better in an horizontal framing.

The second one is not close enough to the feet for my taste, plus having the foot dead center of the frame, with alot of empty space on the left, is not too pleasing either.

The third has some focus issues, the toes are out of focus. Either a missed focus point or too shallow DOF. Again, the composition in the frame is not very nice, I dont like the angle of the foot

The last is cute, and sharp. But I dont like the blow outs on top of her arm, beside the ball. The hair is also a bit blown, but I dont really mind it too much there. But yeah, more snappish than photograph. A nice memory none the less, one she can look back on with an embarrassed look when you show it to her husband to be :)

I find the skin tones are way off in pretty much all the images. They are all blue / greyish...giving them an undead look.

The composition on the first isn't flattering. The baby looks squashed in the frame...I'm thinking this might of been better in an horizontal framing.

The second one is not close enough to the feet for my taste, plus having the foot dead center of the frame, with alot of empty space on the left, is not too pleasing either.

The third has some focus issues, the toes are out of focus. Either a missed focus point or too shallow DOF. Again, the composition in the frame is not very nice, I dont like the angle of the foot

The last is cute, and sharp. But I dont like the blow outs on top of her arm, beside the ball. The hair is also a bit blown, but I dont really mind it too much there. But yeah, more snappish than photograph. A nice memory none the less, one she can look back on with an embarrassed look when you show it to her husband to be :)

It's funny you should mention the skin tones, actually... I've been torn about this subject in particular.

I have another photography forum I also visit from time to time, and they've been telling me constantly that my skin tones are too pink, but that in these pictures I'm doing "better." UGH:lol: To be honest, I agree with you bigtwinky. These skin tones seem too gray for my liking...

Here's an example of how I would normally tone skin:

4750148352_fae982927a.jpg

Versus how I've been told I *should* do coloring

4754638743_42df9c7a4e.jpg

I'd sincerely be interested in opinions.. Do you think my toning before this change was closer to natural?

Here it is warmed up a bit.. I'd honestly prefer it more like this:

4755447250_3a44ac7f4e.jpg

I much prefer the more warmed up version for sure.

The one with the kid on the wall is very orange, but looks like it was direct sunlight, which could be the reason why its warm like that. It may be a bit on the orange / somewhat pinky side, but not too bad.

I prefer both the kid on the wall and the slightly warmer than all the other more grey blue skin tones you first posted

I think Twinky covered everything I would have.

I would like to agree wholeheartedly with #1 needing to be landscape oriented.

Do you have, like, a standing order for incredible eyes with all of your clients?

LOL, good shots and the skin tone I'm in agreement but probably wouldn't have noticed until it was pointed out.

Do you have, like, a standing order for incredible eyes with all of your clients?

LOL, good shots and the skin tone I'm in agreement but probably wouldn't have noticed until it was pointed out.

Doh, you found me out!:lol: Maybe I should offer a special rate for people whose eyes I deem worthy, bwwahahahaa:mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back