What's new

30 second exposure

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
2,111
Reaction score
82
Location
Greenville, SC
Took this the other night, actually got some of the motion of the clouds in it

dsc0004wm2.jpg
 
That's better.

The exposure is nice and the clouds are very cool. I would have liked to see a little more foreground.
 
I really like the clouds, but something more eyecatching in the foreground wouldn't mind here, imo.. But I think you got the lights and the clouds spot on. Nice work!

Fo
 
The clouds look awesome!
But I also think that there should be something more eyecatching in the foreground
 
What is your ISO on that? my thirty second exposures are not even in the same ball park with 800, in fact a tripple thirtysecond exposure had a hard time bringing some of the color.
 
first thing i thought of was Field Of Dreams
 
Nice technique. I suggest getting rid of the trees on the right (they seem like they are blocking the clouds' advance) and straightening the horizon.
Thanks for sharing.
 
What is your ISO on that? my thirty second exposures are not even in the same ball park with 800, in fact a tripple thirtysecond exposure had a hard time bringing some of the color.

I believe it was on ISO 200... F3.5... a little levels work after, thanks :)
 
nice, i have some empty fields like 15 miles away from me i will definitely try it with something eye catching in a corner
 
I believe it was on ISO 200... F3.5... a little levels work after, thanks :)

Ah, makes sence, I do some 90% of my shots at the minimum aprature possible per lens, you took yours at a considerably more open aprature than I.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom