30x30" Print .... WHCC?

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.johncountsphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a client who wants an enlargement of a image I shot. It's a square crop and they want it around 30x30 to 36x36. I don't see a size close to that on Mpix which is what I normally use, but I also heard recommendations by folks here for White House Custom Color (WHCC.com). I noticed they have a 30x30 size, but then when I went to send it for prints, they have a questionaire about your studio and want you to prepare 5 8x10's files for test prints, etc. etc. Is there a quality lab I can just upload this to and be done with it?

I have a client who wants an enlargement of a image I shot. It's a square crop and they want it around 30x30 to 36x36. I don't see a size close to that on Mpix which is what I normally use, but I also heard recommendations by folks here for White House Custom Color (WHCC.com). I noticed they have a 30x30 size, but then when I went to send it for prints, they have a questionaire about your studio and want you to prepare 5 8x10's files for test prints, etc. etc. Is there a quality lab I can just upload this to and be done with it?

WHCC does good work. Send them the files and you'll get 5 free 8x10's in two days and then you can send them your files. They do it to make sure the way you're uploading everything and that your color profile you're using works fine.

Most reactions

Back