What's new

35/3.5 Summaron (Leica) BM for sale.

Mitica100

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
9,914
Reaction score
134
Location
Ahwatukee, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am cleaning closets and I've come to find a duplicate lens for a Leica M series cameras (BM or Bayonet Mount). Since I have another one already on my M3, I've decided to part ways with this one. It's in great shape, a little dust behind the rear element, easily cleaned by a specialist. Aperture is smooth, focus is also smooth. Comes with original front metal cap.

Asking $225.00 plus shipping anywhere in the CONUS.

Questions? PM me.

I will let this sit here for about a week, then it goes to eBay.

Thanks y'all...
 

Attachments

  • $LeicaSummaron 001.webp
    $LeicaSummaron 001.webp
    46.6 KB · Views: 190
  • $LeicaSummaron 002.webp
    $LeicaSummaron 002.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 152
  • $LeicaSummaron 004.webp
    $LeicaSummaron 004.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 196
  • $LeicaSummaron 005.webp
    $LeicaSummaron 005.webp
    48.6 KB · Views: 172
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #2
(bump)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
The eyes do show up on eBay every so often. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom