What's new

35mm Photo Slides

jme1979

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hello all, I am a photo slides collector. I buy, sell , and trade photo slides. I was wondering if anyone out there has any lots out there that they may be looking to sell, or maybe we might have some trades we can do.

I've been trying to learn photography over the past 2 years and one day I found a box full of slides. Many were very nice and I was hooked.

If you have any lots let me know what kind you have and what you have in mind, or if you have a interest in a certain type I will look through what I have. Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom