What's new

360 at Pitlane

Samerr9

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
683
Reaction score
46
Location
Abu Dhabi,UAE
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all

I had a great advise from a great photographer which is to shoot from different angles. Today I have taken it to the extreme and made a 360 around my friend with his bike in the pitlane. For me the result was ammazing, how every angle gives a different feel.

The photos were taken in Yas Islan Circiut were the F1 take place. Today it was open for California Biking School event.

I hope you enjoy the photos. Any C&C is much appriciated.

Thank you.

1.
Khlaed-3.jpg


2.
Khlaed-4.jpg


3.
Khlaed-5.jpg


4.
Khlaed-2.jpg


5.
Khlaed-1.jpg
 
I like the colors and settings. yet i have a suggestion; the race has not yet started; but he could have posed for you as if the next second he would wroooom out. His looking at your camera makes the buike just another sitting place; i miss the spirit

Regards :D
 
I like the colors and settings. yet i have a suggestion; the race has not yet started; but he could have posed for you as if the next second he would wroooom out. His looking at your camera makes the buike just another sitting place; i miss the spirit

Regards :D

Thank you.. I understand what you are saying and I agree it might work better.. Maybe I'll be there in march and try it..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom