3D tracking of Nikon D90/D300?

hoboahoy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Do you think the 3D tracking 11 point autofocus of Nikon D90 successfully grab & keep grabbing a moving dog at a field? The lighting could be poor at the field, but the half of the time the field has a good natural lighting. I am also interested in the opinions from the owners of Nikon D300 whether its 51 points 3D tracking autofocus works any better for the dog, and also if the 51point 3D tracking of the D300 has significant advantage over the 11point 3D tracking of D90 for the particular application to take photos of the moving dogs. Thank you.

Do you think the 3D tracking 11 point autofocus of Nikon D90 successfully grab & keep grabbing a moving dog at a field? The lighting could be poor at the field, but the half of the time the field has a good natural lighting. I am also interested in the opinions from the owners of Nikon D300 whether its 51 points 3D tracking autofocus works any better for the dog, and also if the 51point 3D tracking of the D300 has significant advantage over the 11point 3D tracking of D90 for the particular application to take photos of the moving dogs. Thank you.

I would sure hope that it could. My D2x could NP and my $200 Minolta A2 bridge camera can as well. So I would assume the D90 would not have a problem.

Hehehe... My A2 can track shoes in a very crowded mob. top and bottom in VERY low light. ;)

Bifurcator I looked at the photo sets of the "bottom" & the "top". The 3D tracking of your camera seems to be working good. Arigato gozai masu.

iie betsuni.

And I'm certain the D90 will blow away the A2 and is probably superior to the D2x.

Others will know more...

Your camera sugoi. I didn't know the focus tracking works that good nowadays. Sensei no shashin kireidesu, especially the ones from the countryside. Beautiful jobs. Arigato.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back