3rd month of photography. My Result

okwori12

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yesterday mark the 3rd month of purchasing my Dslr and also starting the photography journey. Am using canonT4i. Thanks to all those whom have been giving me some tips.

Attachments

• IMG_4422-01.jpeg
    IMG_4422-01.jpeg
    569.6 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_4421-01.jpeg
    IMG_4421-01.jpeg
    927 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_4471-01.jpeg
    IMG_4471-01.jpeg
    848.1 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_4413-01.jpeg
    IMG_4413-01.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 280
  • IMG_4459-01-01.jpeg
    IMG_4459-01-01.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 277
Hey, good job! You have made much improvement my friend! Keep working on your craft and you will always be making great pictures. I can see how very much you've improved.

Well done. I especially like the third one (4471).

Third image is very good. Notice the composition and background in this one compared to the others. In this one, the background leads to the subject, while in the others it tends to distract from the subject. Lighting has really improved.

Not bad at all. you have a good grasp on lighting.
Watch your backgrounds next.
Finally get your model to be more lively.

Thanks to all of you. Your comments actually built me up. Some of my sample photos are on my Instagram page @pillarzstudio.

I actually prefer the tall shot, the second photo, of all of the ones you psoted. She is beautiful, and I think you used the background tree and buildings to get a sort of 3-dimensional POP! to the scene. Her expression is good, and it's a tall frame with a tall subject, so subject and frame orientation are in agreement. Photographing a beautiful or handome model is always a good idea.

This is a great improvement. Photos 4421 and 4471 are very well done.
The next time you get out to shoot. Talk with the model in advance. For clothing try to get single colour without large logos or writing. This will drastically lessen the distractions.
Keep them coming.

I actually prefer the tall shot, the second photo, of all of the ones you psoted. She is beautiful, and I think you used the background tree and buildings to get a sort of 3-dimensional POP! to the scene. Her expression is good, and it's a tall frame with a tall subject, so subject and frame orientation are in agreement. Photographing a beautiful or handome model is always a good idea.
You've been an inspiration to me. Thanks

Single lighting with a reflector

Attachments

• IMG_4546-01-01.jpeg
    IMG_4546-01-01.jpeg
    955.4 KB · Views: 179

Most reactions

New Topics

Back