What's new

$4.00 product shot with setup.

Pizza pizza! and is that ranger candy?

:D

I never thought to try that. I like how it worked for you though.

I did some close up shots of food playing with DOF. These are just on a small white saucer near the window but not in direct light. My free setup for my $3 product. :)

6794a806.jpg
 
Cool photo. What's Ranger candy?
 
Eh, must be an army thing. It's massive ibuprofen and excedrin in the form of giant horse pills. Good after a ten mile trot. :)
 
Eh, must be an army thing. It's massive ibuprofen and excedrin in the form of giant horse pills. Good after a ten mile trot. :)

LOL, Good eye, It sure is but we Marines call it P&^%Y CANDY. LOL (I eat a lot of "candy" lately)
 
In the Navy we called it Vitamin M....
 
Hehehhe. Sucks feeling significantly older than ones numerical age huh?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom