4' 8.5"

nealjpage

multi format master in a film geek package
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot on Ektachrome 64t cross-processed. C & C welcome.

I want to be helpful, but nothing really pops out to me on this on.

What is cross processing anyways?

I was feeling a little froggy and tried my hand with some photoshopping...

Hope you don't mind....

1244726757_af6c8f8d04_o.jpg

I used a skylight filter, did some color adjustments and a final brilliance/warmth filter. Well, to say the least, it's a little different... :)

I was feeling a little froggy and tried my hand with some photoshopping...

Hope you don't mind....

1244726757_af6c8f8d04_o.jpg

I used a skylight filter, did some color adjustments and a final brilliance/warmth filter. Well, to say the least, it's a little different... :)

Nice. I've never used Photoshop--it was scanned directly from my negative with no tweaking. Then again cross-processing is meant to have a different look with slightly off colors.

Isn't cross processing developing slide film in negative film developer? Something like that?
Which accounts for some interesting, always a bit off, kind of funky colours.

Compositionwise crossroads, track switches etc. are always interesting because of their lines and how they direct the eye through the photo, but I feel there is too little at the top for the eyes to be led to. The camera just a BIT more up would have helped, is what I think.

Isn't cross processing developing slide film in negative film developer? Something like that?
Which accounts for some interesting, always a bit off, kind of funky colours.

Compositionwise crossroads, track switches etc. are always interesting because of their lines and how they direct the eye through the photo, but I feel there is too little at the top for the eyes to be led to. The camera just a BIT more up would have helped, is what I think.

I thought the same thing...only problem is that the tracks end at the top of the frame :lol:. I'll have to go out and see what else I can find.

BTW, LaPhoto, you're right: cross processing is developing slide film in negative chemicals. It's become one of my new favorite things to do! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back