TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4658498163_8b0cb72024.jpg

4659121018_5311b35844.jpg

4658494699_5568f1ee8f.jpg

4658495041_db68326074.jpg

#'s 2,3 and 4 have a hint of HDR, am I right?

nice group
3rd the best
2nd nice too
the last one little dark

they are all good.

#'s 2,3 and 4 have a hint of HDR, am I right?

yes they are all done with HDR (some 3 layers some more) I know that the results are probably darker or more saturated than some would do using HDR, but on those particular pictures the flower against the black and the berry, I liked it better that way. On the flower I just adjusted the HSL a bit and the entire background went dark, and I really liked it, so I kept it. On the berry I used HSL a little but also burn brush. I just really liked the rich red and greens of it.

what camera are you using?

I have a Canon Rebel XS(1000D) with the 2 kit lenses that came with it. Really wish I had a better lens, but these will do fine for learning how to shoot with a DSLR. I've had it for a few months now, and am just now learning to shoot without Auto. I took these on Av mode which I seem to like best. Using the bracketing feature to get the different exposures to use for HDR. I've only been trying HDR for 2 days now, so I know they aren't perfect, but I like these types a LOT better than just a regular shot. Plus I've been experimenting with post work a lot more lately. So there will probably be mistakes in that as well, but I'm one of those who like the deep dramatic colors, (that's just the way I see things). I'm not fond of washed out looks, so that's the reason there will be fewer of those. :)

Most reactions

Back