What's new

4 shots that need C&C please

#2 is nice...i like the tones and the silhouetting.
it looks a bit soft, but i think its the best in the bunch.
 
I'm going to have to say none of them do anything for me. REgardless of the fact that they are less processed than some of you other stuff, I still them over-pp'd, and more importantly, I don't feel that the pp 'fits' the pictures. It just seems random. You do know that it's ok to take pictures and do nothing more than color-correct and sharpen, or not even that.

My advice to you would bethis. Close photoshop, and don't open it for a month. Focus entirely on TAKING pictures. post some stuff up here that is straight out of the camera. No PP for a whole month or longer, until you feel like you can make a picture in the camera, and don't feel so compelled to just put ingredients into the camera, then make the photo in PS.

Thank you for the idea for class I must use it but I will see what I can do
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom