What's new

480sparky's Magical Mystical Mesmerizing Time Travel Thread

MountainLanePost.jpg
 
Great shots all of them! Keep 'em coming, this a turning into a really enjoyable thread :)
 
Very nice so far! Looking forward to following this thread :)
 
I'm really enjoying this thread Sparky. Great images, and it looks like you've really got a good handle on that new scanner.
 
I'm really enjoying this thread Sparky. Great images, and it looks like you've really got a good handle on that new scanner.

It comes with SilverFast, which has a 'Workflow Pilot' thingy in it. Supposed to be a step-by-step workflow assistant, using the settings suggested by the software. But I couldn't get anything to look even crappy when I tried it. Everything looked like I had set the camera's exposure, then threw on an 80A filter.... they ended up dark and blue no matter what I did.

So I just adjust the curves, histogram and tweak the WB a bit after a prescan, then to a full scan with the changes.
 
This has already been a wonderful trip down memory lane. Keep a scannin'!
 
 
Last edited by a moderator:
AsterPost.jpg



Pentax ME Super
50/4 SMC macro
+4 Close-up
Kodachrome 25
1/2 sec
f/8
Handheld
If you look close, you can see my silhouette in the middle of the flower.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom