What's new

480sparky's Magical Mystical Mesmerizing Time Travel Thread

Really enjoying these :)
Oddly I just finished processing a Daisy shot that looks incredible similar to your Aster lol
 
WilsonArch2Post.jpg


South of Moab, Utah, 1983

Pentax ME Super
28/2.8 SMC
1/30
f/8
Kodachrome 25
 
Awesome! I'd like to see more of those Moab shots, I was just there, want to see how different it looks now.
 
TheRiveriaPost.jpg


The Riviera, Las Vegas, 1990

Pentax MX
50/1.7 SMC
1 sec. (yes, 1 second... handheld!)
f/5.6
Kodachrome 64

This scaled-down version just does not do the image justice.
 
SunsetFrolicsPost.jpg


Somewhere in California, 1987

I don't know why I like this one. Maybe because it's family in the photo and it reminds me of fun times.
 
These are great. Thanks for sharing them.
 
MountainMeadowPost.jpg


Near Rosilla Peak, NM 1979

Pentax ME Super
50/1.7 SMC
1/30
f/5.6
Kodachrome 25
 
That Riviera one would look awesome big in a rec/games room!
 
Another thread with a whole lotta good!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom