What's new

#4967

cpeay

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
721
Reaction score
589
Location
Orem, UT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_6626-Edit-2-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
yeah, it seems like an oddly yellowed sepia.
 
it's showing up now as a greyscale image (might have been after the OP was edited though). anyhow i like it! there's an obvious subject with the tag and the cow looking and facing right at the camera, but at the same time it's kinda hidden within the patterns of the rest of the cows. dead center works for me here.
 
Last edited:
A re edit. I like how cow #4967 is looking right at me. I think she is trying to tell me "eat more chicken".
IMG_6626-Edit-2-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
I think a very intelligent and well done image.
Perhaps brighten the cow's eye so they look in balance and darken the lower left corner so that white blob doesn't pull the eye but even so very nice I think.
 
I forget all the color problems.... i am just absorbed in the power of the theme..... i melt by that look....... :hail:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom