In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
But not a GoPro.

Today I jumped on an Amazon 'Lightning Deal' that reduced the price to $47 and change - including shipping for Prime members - on a Eonfine 4K , 16 MP Sport Action Camera.

I should get it next Wednesday. I'll let you know.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The Eonfine 4K, 16M action camera arrived today.
While the camera included 2, 900 mAh batteries. I also ordered, for $14.99, a 3 pack of 1050 mAh batteries w/2-slot charger.

The batteries charged quite a bit quicker than I expected, but I used my tablet's 120V USB cable instead of the USB cable that came with the extra batteries.
Today I had the power on and off many times as I acquainted myself with the camera and the settings. Right now I have the camera plugged into a USB port on my computer to charge the battery in the camera.

Before I go to bed I'm going to submerge the waterproof case (no camera) in a big pot of water and check tomorrow to see if it leaks any.

I shot some short 1080p 60 fps clips today and was pleased with the image quality - once I remembered to remove the clear plastic sticky thing covering the lens :BangHead:.

The users manual is bare bones and the translation from Chinese to English is somewhat crude, but understandable.

Hopefully I'll have some time tomorrow to shoot stills of the mount accessories and shoot some more video.
I'm looking forward to playing with the 720p 120 fps slo-mo and the time lapse function.

I can loop too in 2, 3 and 5 minute loops. So now I can record all the less than skilled drivers out there on the road, start a YouTube channel, and get rich and famous.

Last edited:
An update.

It's been fun playing with it.
Here are a couple of time lapse clips I made with the Eonfine camera attached to my chair.

Most reactions

Back